Rainforest Recovery Center (RRC) is a premier substance abuse treatment program that provides patients with the care they need to obtain and maintain sobriety.
Our interdisciplinary team is dedicated to providing individualized care to increase hope, healing and sobriety in our community.
Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
RRC is a premier American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) level 3.5 short-term residential program. We offer intensive inpatient treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders.
We are currently accepting applications for residential treatment. To apply for residential services, the items below are required:
- RRC residential application.
- History and physical/medical clearance letter (no older than one month, otherwise it must be updated).
- Integrated behavioral health assessment (no older than about 12 months) including ASAM recommendation.
After we receive those three documents, we will review your completed packet to determine eligibility.
RRC accepts Medicaid and private insurance and can negotiate sliding fee payment plans.
Residential Treatment Services
Our team of medical providers, therapists, counselors, case managers, behavioral health associates and navigators provide the following:
- Medication assisted treatment.
- Individual therapy.
- Skills-based groups (DBT, Seeking Safety, and Matrix).
- Group therapy.
- Recreational therapy.
- Case management.
- Aftercare planning.
RRC offers the following:
- Treatment of co-occurring disorders.
- Therapy for individuals awaiting admission to residential treatment and those who have completed residential treatment.
- Therapy to support recovery at discharge.
- Referrals for the appropriate level of aftercare and sober living.
- Medication-assisted treatment in our withdrawal management unit.
- Individual/family psychotherapy.
- Substance abuse counseling.
- Case management.
- RRC community navigators, who connect people with appropriate social services and programs. For more information, email email@example.com.
Medication-assisted treatment and therapy appointments are available via telehealth.
Please call us at 907.796.8690 to schedule an appointment. If another program or level of care is considered more appropriate to meet your needs, we will facilitate a referral.
We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in your journey through recovery.