Rainforest Recovery Center
Rainforest Recovery Center (RRC) has been serving the needs of Southeast Alaska and residents state-wide since 1980. RRC is a premier ASAM level 3.5 residential program offering intensive inpatient treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. RRC accepts Medicaid, private insurance, and can negotiate sliding fee payment plans.
Rainforest Recovery Center will be a premier substance abuse treatment program of co-occurring disorders that provides patients transitional levels of care to obtain and maintain sobriety. Dedicated employees representing multiple disciplines will provide individualized care that will result in increased hope, healing and sobriety in our community.
Empowering individuals to create positive change in their lives.
COVID 19 IMPACT
We continue to mitigate the concerns around COVID-19 for all of the Behavioral Health Programs at Bartlett Hospital. We have implemented precautions to help protect patients, staff and the community. Rainforest Recovery Center is currently accepting applications for residential treatment. If you are interested in applying to this program, please see the requirements below.
To apply to RRC for inpatient services, you must submit the items below:
- RRC application.
- RRC COVID agreement form.
- History and physical/medical clearance letter (no older than one month, otherwise it must be updated).
- Integrated behavioral health assessment (no older than about 12 months).
After we receive the required four documents, your completed packet will be reviewed to determine eligibility.
Contact RRC@bartletthospital.org for more information.
Additional Services Currently Available:
We are open to serve you today. Please reach out to talk about how we can help.
In order to do our part to support our community, limit the risk of spreading the COVID 19, and exercise appropriate social distancing, RRC is offering the following services via Telehealth:
- In-patient treatment of Co-Occurring Disorders
- Outpatient therapy for individuals accepted to RRC while waiting for admit.
- Outpatient therapy to support recovery at discharge
- Referrals for appropriate level aftercare and sober living
- Medication Assisted Treatment in our Withdrawal Management unit
- Individual/Family Psychotherapy
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Case Management
- Community Outreach Recovery Support Services
- RRC Community Navigators:
- This position performs community outreach and engagement services. The primary role is to be an individual advocate and assist clients to navigate a large variety of social services.
- Navigator’s help individuals apply for social service programs and available resources. The Community Navigators do not directly administer these services, but rather assist individuals by connecting them with the available resources in town that can best meet the client’s needs.
- For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing RRC Outpatient Services:
Accessing our services requires Screening and Assessment. If you’ve recently had an Assessment, we can accept that to begin services. We are open:
Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM
Please call us at 907.796.8690 to schedule an appointment. If at any time we’re serving you, another program or level of care is considered more appropriate to meet your needs, we will assist you in providing referral assistance to those programs. We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in your journey through recovery.