Onsite monoclonal antibody therapy is available for those at high risk for severe COVID-19, including people with pre-existing conditions like cardiovascular disease. Treatment by appointment 7 days a week. Priority for ages 65+. To learn if you or someone you know meets criteria for monoclonal antibody therapy, contact your primary care provider. Clinic appointments are by referral only. If you don't have a primary care provider, please call 796-8900 for more information.
- Contact your medical provider and discuss with them if monoclonal antibodies (mAB) are appropriate.
- Providers ordering Regeneron have to be credentialed at BRH.
- If the provider authorizes mAB treatment they will contact the hospital.
- Review the patient fact sheet and be prepared to sign the consent form prior to receiving the mAB.
- Monoclonal antibodies administrations are scheduled at Bartlett each day.
- If you are scheduled to receive mAB, please contact Patient Access Services at 907-796-8900 to verify address, contact information, and insurance.
- Upon arrival at the hospital, park in designated spots by the bus stop in front of Physical Therapy.
- Call 907-723-2111 to let us know you are here, and someone will escort you to the administration location.
- The nurse will start an IV and infuse the medication over approximately 20 minutes.
- There is an observation period of one hour after the infusion to make sure there are no allergic reactions.
- Follow up with your provider to get a vaccination when appropriate.