Contact: Erin Hardin
Starting next month, Bartlett Regional Hospital will be assuming operations over the City and Borough of Juneau’s current COVID-19 hotline and drive-thru testing facility. The City previously announced COVID-19 drive-thru testing at the Hagevig Fire Training Center would end on April 30.
“We are pleased to be in a position to continue to offer this free service to the Juneau community,” said Kim McDowell, Chief Clinical Officer. “We ask for your patience as we transition services to our campus.”
What to expect:
- Starting May 8, COVID-19 drive-thru testing will be available on the Bartlett campus.
- The COVID-19 hotline phone number (907-586-6000) will remain the same.
- Registration will remain the same – individuals can register online or call the hotline.
- COVID-19 tests will continue to be analyzed at Bartlett Regional Hospital with results available in 24 hours.
- The hotline phone number will be limited to scheduling a COVID-19 test. Callers will be directed to existing external resources for all other COVID-19 inquiries.
Please note that during the first week of May, testing on campus will be limited to accommodate the transition. Testing will be prioritized during this time for individuals who need a COVID-19 test as a pre-procedure requirement.
As the transition date nears, please visit Bartlett’s COVID-19 webpage for more information, including hours of operation and the drive-thru testing location on campus. A follow-up information release will be issued before April 30.