Employee Benefits Open Enrollment is now live - May 23th - June 10th, 2022!
This is an ACTIVE ENROLLMENT—You must complete open enrollment in the TBX platform in order to ensure the benefit coverage you would like.
To start your benefit enrollment now!
Linked below are instructions on how to log in to the TBX Platform and how to complete the enrollment process.
Once you’re logged in, you will be guided through the enrollment process. Please make sure you complete the entire enrollment process and sign the final page electronically at the end.
Bartlett Regional Hospital strives to remain competitive to assist in meeting our vision statement of being the best community hospital in Alaska. The hospital recognizes that our employees are our strongest resource. We recently had an outside entity conduct a comprehensive wage and benefit review. We are pleased that our wages are competitive, and we have brought up to market the few positions that were below market.
Our benefit package is strongly competitive and our generous paid leave program is one of the best in the Pacific Northwest. Bartlett Regional Hospital participates in the City and Borough of Juneau's self-insured medical program, which provides for a 2-tier choice for employees and their families. In addition, the hospital participates in the State of Alaska Public Employees Retirement Program (PERS), because we are considered a government entity with the City and Borough of Juneau.
The following link contains information on the New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage offered as part of healthcare reform. If you are currently benefited under Bartlett Regional Hospital's health insurance, you do not need to do anything. If you do not have coverage, read through the information, and if you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
Health and Dental Insurance
- Premera Plan Comparison 2022-2023
- Premera Plan Comparison 2021-2022
- Premera Enrollment and Change Form (includes dental plan options)
- Visit www.icmarc.org to enroll or change your plan election.
- Visit cbjbartlettbenefits.helloiris.com to enroll in voluntary benefits. This includes:
- Voluntary Life Insurance - Employee, Spouse & Child Coverage options
- Voluntary Critical Illness - Employee & Spouse Coverage options
- Voluntary Accident - Employee & Family Coverage options
- Voluntary Short - term Disability-Employee Coverage only
Flexible Spending Plan
- Pet Insurance Information
- Visit www.petinsurance.com/bartletthospital to enroll in coverage for your pets.
- New Year's Day.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Presidents Day.
- Memorial Day.
- Independence Day.
- Labor Day.
- Alaska Day.
- Veterans Day.
- Thanksgiving Day.
- Christmas Day.