Alcohol use disorder
Alcohol use disorder can put you at risk for a variety of health problems.
How alcohol damages your body
In the long term, it can damage organs and raise your risk for cancer. Read More
- Alcohol and cancer: What you need to know
- How alcohol can harm an unborn baby
- Drinking alcohol? Your organs will notice
- Tracing the roots of alcohol use disorder
- Drinking to excess
- Get help for alcohol withdrawal
- Liver health quiz
- Is alcohol use disorder inherited?
- Doing damage: Alcohol and your liver