Neonatal Resuscitation Integrated Skill Performance Checkoff
- Read the Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 7th edition. Textbooks are available to borrow from Staff Development, or purchase through Amazon.com.
- Successful completion of the online examination and eSim cases is required before learners attend the skills/simulation portion of the NRP course.
- Learners must attend the skills/simulation portion of the course within 90 days of completing the online examination and eSim cases.
- Bring your printed online examination verification from the NRP online examination to the course. You will not be admitted to the course without this document.
- Demonstrate the above assigned neonatal resuscitation lessons within the context of a clinical scenario in correct sequence according the NRP flow diagram.
- Participate in simulation training and debriefing exercises.
About the Online Examination
- take the online examination in the 90 days before your course
- You can take the exam as many times as needed to pass
- All lessons are required to be completed
Location: Bartlett Regional Hospital, Robert E. Valliant Building Classrooms
If you have any questions about this NRP course or online examination process, contact:
4 Hours of continuing education will be offered for the in person portion of the class.
Criteria for completion
- Attendance at the entire activity
- Successful completion of a return demonstration
Bartlett Regional Hospital is an approved provider of continuing nursing education, with distinction, by Montana Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
To sign up, choose a time and click "Register."
|Start time:||12:30 PM|
|End time:||5:00 PM|
|Location:||Robert F. Valliant Administration Building|