Neonatal Resuscitation Integrated Skill Performance Checkoff
- Read the Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 7th edition. Textbooks are available to borrow from Staff Development, or purchase through Amazon.com.
- Successful completion of the online examination and eSim cases is required before learners attend the skills/simulation portion of the NRP course.
- Learners must attend the skills/simulation portion of the course within 90 days of completing the online examination and eSim cases.
- Bring your printed online examination verification from the NRP online examination to the course. You will not be admitted to the course without this document.
- Demonstrate the above assigned neonatal resuscitation lessons within the context of a clinical scenario in correct sequence according the NRP flow diagram.
- Participate in simulation training and debriefing exercises.
About the Online Examination
- take the online examination in the 90 days before your course
- You can take the exam as many times as needed to pass
- All lessons are required to be completed
Location: Bartlett Regional Hospital, Robert E. Valliant Building Classrooms
If you have any questions about this NRP course or online examination process, contact:
To sign up, choose a time and click "Register."
|Start time:||12:30 PM|
|End time:||5:00 PM|
|Location:||Robert F. Valliant Administration Building|