*****This is a two day course*****
Saturday, October 16, 2021, 8 am - 6 pm
Sunday, October 17, 2021, 8 am - 6 pm
The theoretical concepts that underlie holistic healthcare practices are explored along with how these concepts relate to the core values which guide the practice of Healing Touch. Healing Touch techniques used in the etheric field are acquired along with an understanding of how these techniques interface with the human biofield.
Nurses, physicians, body therapists, counselors, psychotherapists and other health professionals and individuals desiring an in-depth understanding and practice of healing work using energy based concepts.
- Please bring: a massage table if you have one, along with a pillow, blanket, extra pillow case or small towel.
- Please avoid wearing perfume, cologne or other scented products.
- Lunch will be on your own. The hospital cafeteria will not be open to attendees.
- You will have the opportunity to receive treatments as participants practice techniques on each other.
- All attendants will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and temperature upon arrival
- Masks must be worn at all times regardless of vaccination status.
Confirmed registration with payment due by Wednesday, October 13th.
$100 for BRH Employee to BRH PFS plus $40 for Book to Mary at time of class
$200 for Non-BRH Employee to BRH PFS plus $40 for Book to Mary at time of class
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the American Holistic Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation #1590
Approved for 18.0 Nursing Contact Hours